Are you a digital marketing professional and wanted to invest in the right marketing tool for your SEO, PPC, Content marketing, and local SEO campaigning?
Yes, You might be confused about choosing SEMrush or Moz Pro.
You are the right place to learn an in-depth comparison between Moz vs. SEMrush.
SEMrush and Moz; both tools offer excellent features that make them awesome!
In this post, I’m going to talk about SEMrush Vs. Moz Pro both of the tools features and unique benefits.
First, read the full article. It’ll be easier to decide which tool you should go to.
You can try both tools before investing any money.
But I’d HIGHLY recommend you to go with the SEMrush FREE 14 days trial now!
So, let’s get started the details of Moz pro vs. SEMrush pro tools review without wasting time.
Moz vs SEMrush: Which Is the BEST SEO Tool for 2021?
|SEMrush Vs. Moz |
Basic Plans (Comparison)
|SEMrush Pro||Moz Pro|
|Number of Sites to Track||5||5|
|Number of Keywords to Tracked||500 Keywords||300 Keywords|
|Total Pages to Crawl||100,000||100,000|
|Site Audit Feature||Yes||Yes|
|Recommended for using||Newbies, |
and Small to Large Agencies
|Mid to Top Level SEO experts & SEO Firms|
|Tracked Social Media Profiles||50||N/A|
|Start A Free Trial!||CLICK HERE!||GO HERE!|
Why Use Moz or SEMrush?
In SEO nowadays, there is a tool for everything.
You want a tool that does everything.
The tools will help you to explore your websites and your competitors with valuable data.
Both Moz Pro and SEMrush may be right, but you can find which one is better for you and your agency.
SEMrush Pro VS Moz Pro Basic Plans Comparison:
SEMrush Pro Basic Plan & Dashboard Overview –
- Pricing – $99.95 per month
- Users Included – 1
- No. of Sites to Track – 5
- Total Pages to Crawl – 100,000
- No. Of Keywords Tracked – 500
- PDF Reports – 5
- Tracked Social Media Profiles – 50
You can start using any SEO related featuers from dashboard left hand section.
Moz Pro Basic Plan & Dashboard Overview –
- Pricing – $99 per month
- Users Included – 2
- No. of Sites to Track – 5
- Total Pages to Crawl – 250,000
- No. Of Keywords Tracked – 300
- PDF Reports – 5
- Tracked Social Media Profiles – Not Available
You can find the list of excellent moz pro fetures from the left corner.
Moz vs. SEMrush: Features Comparison:
The List of Excellent SEMrush Features For Marketers, Bloggers, and Agencies –
- You can find your competitor’s top-performing keywords, the new competitors, break down domain position changes, and much more with the help of in-depth research.
- You can go through New markets and looks with the help of Market Explorer.
- You can find any website’s traffic and observe their strategies with Traffic Analytics.
- Backlink helps you with the analysis of a website.
- You can see the right words for SEO and PPC campaigns with Keyword Research Tool.
- It helps you to compare between two domains.
- You can find over 2 million Keyword ideas with Keyword Magic Tool.
- The Site Audit Tool will help you to check your site’s health, find the issues on your websites, and will help you to fix them.
- It will help in Brand Monitoring.
- It has a Social Media Tracker.
- It has an On-page SEO checker.
- To find your competitor’s ad copies and strategies, it has the Advertising Research Tool.
The List of The Great MOZ Features For Marketers, Bloggers, and Agencies –
- To analyze the popularity of a site, it offers Proprietary metrics like Page Authority (PA), Domain Authority (DA), and Spam score, which helps all kinds of bloggers and marketers.
- It can create custom reports.
- To improve your on-page optimization, it offers recommendations.
- You can easily find all the website issues and fix them as the Audit feature is exceptionally well.
- A great feature for SEO experts is the Search Visibility score, which gives you a clear view of how you rank for your keywords.
- You can track your keywords rankings both locally and nationally.
- You can save the Keyword list, which you can later follow.
- Difficult metrics and better Keyword volume.
SEMrush VS Moz Pro Pros & Cons:
SEMrush Pros –
● SEMrush is the best SEO Tool to increase your SEO strategy, having 128,000,000+ domains, and 120,000,000+ keywords.
● SEMrush covers almost everything. You can find any tool that will help you to improve your SEO, from finding keywords to backlink analysis to Keyword position tracking.
● You can improve your SEO ranking by tracking your competitors.
● For competing with your competitors, it allows you to check Domain vs. Domain Metrics.
● It allows you to know where exactly your competitors are advertising with AdSense Publishers Report.
● Here more competitive data is provided, and the given Keyword comes with its history (like how accessible the Keyword is or who used the Keyword, the value of Keyword, and much more).
● You can get an idea about how much your competitor is spending in AdWords compared to product listing ads.
● You can know about a website that how good or bad that website is doing on Google by using SEMrush’s site audit tool to get all the issues of the site.
● SEMrush allows only one user to access an account, whereas, with the Moz Pro base plan, two users can access the same account.
● SEMrush allows you to track only up to 3 sites, whereas in Moz, you can track up to 5 websites.
Moz Pro Pros –
● Moz provides a very detailed and helpful Analytics with results.
● Your search traffic, rankings, and Keyword visibility can be improved with the help of Moz.
● Potential Spam links can be found on your websites with the help of it’s Spam score.
● Moz offers a 30-day free trial so that you can fully explore all of its features.
● You can increase your traffic to your blog with quality link building sources which the Moz pro helps you with.
● When having any issue using Moz tools, you can ask your question in Moz forums, and you will get useful responses. It’s very beginner-friendly. The community is beneficial.
● By adding more features to their list, Moz continues to update their tools. SEO guys can undoubtedly boost their SEO rankings.
Moz Pro Cons –
● You may take a while to figure out all of Moz Pro’s functions and tools. It will be a little complicated when you first get started. But once you figure out its excellent features which are highly useful, it will save your life.
● The pricing of Moz pro starts at $99. By SEMrush, you can get a ton of more features at similar pricing.
Keyword Research Overview of SEMrush vs. Moz:
You can find a lot of Keyword data with its search volume, paid search data, CPC, keyword suggestions, and keyword trends.
You can also find-
● Phrase match keywords, including volume, CPC, and SERP.
● Related keywords, including volume, CPC, and SERP.
To find a “Topic Research” with SEMrush –
For Traditional Keyword Research with SEMrush –
SEMrush Keyword Overview with Ad History Report like-
To Build a Keyword Master List with SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool-
Moz Pro Tool:
Here you can find keyword data which includes monthly volume, keyword difficulty, organic CTR in addition to keyword suggestions, and SERP analysis.
Site Audits Overview of SEMrush vs. Moz:
Site Audits in SEMrush:
In SEMrush you will get full health score of your site including :
SEMrush will also give you suggestions about improving your SEO performance by fixing all your site issues to improve your site’s health score for better performance.
Look at it –
Site Audits in Moz Pro :
As comparable to the SEMrush site audit tool, Moz Pro offers a site crawl tool, which will help you quickly locate and fix all your site issues, including missing H1 tags, alt tags, and lengthy URLs and much more.
Backlink Analysis Overview of Moz vs. SEMrush:
Backlink Analysis in SEMrush:
In SEMrush, you can find every backlink source of your competitors, which includes new and lost links.
Look at the example below,
Backlink Analysis Overview in Moz Pro:
Similar to SEMrush, Moz Link research tool lets you to extensive data where you can find any site’s link in addition to new and lost links.
SEMrush vs. MOZ: Which SEO Tool Should You Buy?
By comparing each of these companies be the free tools they offer, both the companies have some pros and cons.
MOZ offers a free 30-day trial, which is similar to Moz Pro’s full paid version.
But with SEMrush, you have to register an account to have your 30-day free trial, which again has many limitations.
The searched yo do, as well as the search results, are only limited to 5 and 10 per day, respectively.
But if I compare the features offered under the paid subscription, I’ll go with the paid version of SEMrush over Moz Pro.
SEMrush can be used for almost every SEO task you can do.
It can be used not only for its blogs but also for business agencies.
In my opinion, SEMrush is one of the essential tools for growing your business and your blogging career.
The massive amount of data available on SEMrush can be a bit difficult to handle and understand sometimes.
They provide excellent training resources and product guides to help you with every step of your way.
The support team is beneficial, and they plan weekly webinars in which you can participate to improve your SEO skills.
On the other hand, Moz is expensive as compared to the features it offers.
It will be best for you to try out the 30-day free trial and then decide if you like the product.
As I mentioned, your experience can be different from mine, and you can find value in the paid version.
But if you want to invest in a powerful SEO tool, I would recommend SEMrush since it has every feature you need and much more. You must give it a try.
SEMrush Pricing and Moz Pro Pricing:
There are SEMrush pricing plans available in 2021. You can save 16% by switching to an annual plan.
Moz Pro Price:
There are Moz Pro pricing plans available in 2021. You can save 20% by switching to an annual plan.
Why Use SEMrush?
SEMrush is your all-rounder SEO tool.
It helps you find profitable keywords and defeat your competitors by spying on their keywords, backlinks, traffic, and ad strategies.
Following are a few significant benefits of using SEMrush over Moz Pro:
- In-depth backlink research-
You can know whether the received backlinks you are genuine or spam.
You can understand where you have been referred.
- You can find the best performing keywords in any category-
It can give you the complete list of best keywords related to your category.
- Find advertising opportunities-
You can make money by finding the sites that pay for traffic and suggesting they put their ads on your sites directly.
SEMrush looks through the keywords and then finds companies that are advertising based on these keywords.
4. Spying on your competitor’s keywords-
This tool is mainly used for spying on your competitors to find their backlinks, checking their website traffic, and their best-performing keywords.
5. Site Audit-
One of the primary reasons to love SEMrush is its Site Audit feature. SEMrush helps you to find and fix all your website issues.
6. Position tracking tool-
If you want to track the position of any keyword, SEMrush allows you to do that.
7. Create projects-
With SEMrush Projects, you can create projects by including your blog’s domain details.
By paying $99.95 a month, you can find up to 500 keywords every month and have access to all the features—SEMrush, one of the most affordable and best SEO tools.
Why Use Moz Pro?
Moz is an SEO software that allows you to have all kinds of keyword metrics, on-page recommendation, and much more.
Moz Pro, have several SEO functionalities.
It gives detailed data on your inbound links and link quality to improve your search engine optimization.
- Link analysis
- Keyword search.
- Open site explorer.
- Competitor rank tracking
- Mobile rankings.
- Spam analysis.
- Page Optimization Checklist.
Every tool is different from the other.
Moz Pro is worth the money if you want your SEO optimization to be better.
If you are using content marketing to increase your online business, you should check Moz tools.
Step by Step Guide to Get SEMrush Pro Account FREE for 14 days:
● Step 1:
Click on the link to open your 14 days SEMrush account for free (the price is $99.95). Now you have to register by filling your email and any password you want.
● Step 2:
You will now be taken to the page where you will enter your credit card details to get access to SEMrush.
● Step 3:
In this last step, make sure to enter all your details like email, password, and billing details to take your SEMrush Pro account free for the next 14 days (which is priced at $99.95).
Once you click on the “Place The Order” button, it will automatically create your SEMrush account without you paying for anything.
FAQ About SEMrush Vs. Moz Pro Comparison Review In 2021:
What is SEMrush used for?
You can find your competitors’ traffic sources, rankings, social media results, run site audits, better keywords, and much more.
How Much is Moz Plan Pricing?
Who Owns Moz?
What is Moz Pro?
What is the Moz Rank?
You can download their free MozBar to quickly calculate ranking probability with Page Authority (PA) and Domain Authority (DA) scores.
Which is the best SEO tools among the SEMrush Moz and Ahrefs?
Moz has a vast SEO community.
In Ahrefs, it offers excellent keyword data.
All three tools have similar value since all their pricing starts at $99/mo.
Is SEMrush Any Good?
They have data for over 100 million keywords across countries.
The Position Tracking Tool will allow you to check search rankings from any location in the world.
How Much Does Moz Pro Cost?
All Moz Pro plans have 1-on-1 on boarding with 24-hour online support.
What Does Moz Pro Do?
It has an open site explorer and Keyword explorer, which helps you to address the core issue of SEO.
Comparing SEMrush vs. MOZ vs. Similarweb, what are their key strengths & weaknesses? Which technology is more accurate in competitive analysis and SEO fields?
SimilarWeb does not have the accuracy that SEMrush has, and it’s costlier than SEMrush.
I think their main weakness is that they depend only on their data and give different reports within themselves.
What are the excellent tools or software to create a website SEO report for a client?
But SEMrush is the best for SEO and PPC agencies to go for a awesome client reporting.
Is the Moz or SEMRush keyword tool more accurate?
Their keyword tool gives hundreds of suggestions on keywords to target, and it has been built starting with a PPC perspective.
SEMrush or Moz: Which is the best tool to find a competitor’s keywords?
Which tool is better MOZ or SEMRush or Ahrefs if you are doing SEO by yourself?
It provides much more than just exploring keywords.
Unlike other tools where you need to add seed keywords to start your research, in SEMrush, you only need to add your URL (or your competitor’s URL), and it will show you the keywords that are rank for that website.
Which is the best-paid tool for SEO, SEMrush, Moz, or Ahrefs?
Ahrefs is well known for its backlink analysis.
SEMRush is the best SEO, All in one tool, which is very useful for digital marketing experts, bloggers, and agencies.
Conclusion About Moz Pro Vs. SEMrush Quick Comparison Review In 2021:
I think you already know that SEMrush and Moz are both excellent tools for SEO and PPC.
It’ll be challenging to choose one tool from them.
SEMrush or Moz both have their unique features, and the starting price is similar to go within your budget at $99/month.
If you are a large business owner, then go with the Moz.
If you’re a blogger, small business owner, a content marketer, or even mid and large businesses, so SEMrush should be the best to grow your search engine organic and paid traffic.
I’d highly recommend you try Moz and SEMrush both tools free version to know which makes you more satisfied.
Here is a FREE trial link for SEMrush and Moz Pro:
I hope you have enjoyed the quick comparison between SEMrush Vs. Moz Pro Review.
If you have any questions, please comment below.
You can join my Facebook group to get FREE SEO and Blogging consultation from today!
Do you have any bad or good experiences before on SEMrush or Moz Pro SEO tool?
Please share your experience, so I’ll share your story by updating my post.
Prasenjit Dutta Chowdhury, Known as a @digitalprasen is a digital marketing expert, passionate about SEO & content marketing.
He is a SEO and Content Marketing Coach, Consultant, Blogger, Author and Expert for Roofers!
He has previously worked with 500+ B2B and B2C small businesses for their search engine marketing campaign to boost their online visibility through content marketing. He is always helping small business owners, newbie bloggers, content marketers, freelancers through FREE consultation about SEO, blogging, and content marketing.
Get FREE one time 1 to 1 Consultation Now or Extra Consultation $7/hour!
FREE To DOWNLOAD SEO SECRECTS E-Book, The step by step direction to go for roofing businesses to generate organic leads (0 to 100,000) faster and long-run!